Saturday, March 24, 2007

Testing Blogger

Just before I stick to Blogger as my blogging platform, I thought I'd test something else out. I checked out WordPress. I've played around with it before and at first it seems like it has a lot more features at first. But it took a little while to figure out. Some features like categories and stats seems very cool. But it looks like you can achieve stats with Blogger using Google Analytics (just add a quick snippet of code to the Blog template).
I like how Google provides so many different features. It would help if they were more tightly integrated. But, its great for now. It took me seconds to sign up for Google AdSense account (putting AdSense ads on my blog page) for my Blogger page. If you want to upload picture or other documents you could use Picasa or Google Pages respectively. It looks like there's a lot of nifty widgets for Blogger too and I'm going to have fun playing around with them.

No comments: